Resumption of construction site work
11 May 2020 — Uncategorized
We are delighted to welcome back Magil Construction to the Gare Viger site this week to complete the project. Our General Contractor has implemented and undertakes to strictly maintain the safety measures established by the CNESST, respecting the guidelines of the Institut National de la Santé Publique du Quebec to ensure the health and safety of its workers, their families and the community around the construction site.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES ADOPTED BY MAGIL CONSTRUCTION
- → Increased supervision of site access with compulsory registration
- → Daily welcome questionnaire for all workers and people who enters the site
- → Addition of several hand-washing stations
- → Application of worker distancing measures
- → Distribution of personal protective equipment to site workers
- → Site circulation plan to limit contact between workers
- → Disinfection of tools and sanitary facilities
- → Housekeeping team tasked to continuously disinfect facilities
- → Daily monitoring of compliance
Magil Construction is one of Canada’s leading General Contractors and we are proud to be able to rely on their expertise to deliver this highly anticipated project.